• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which 240Hz monitor? 28 Different Options!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rakanoth

Registered
There are 28 different 240 Hz monitors on the market. I repeat: 28 different monitors which support 240 Hz! Here is the list: https://www.displayninja.com/gaming-monitor-list/
The list does not include MSI Oculux NXG251R which MSI release a few months ago. So in total there are 28 options.

I am wondering which one we should go for my brother's PC. He is mostly going to play first person shooters: Rainbow Six Siege, CS GO, BF V.

The budget doesn't matter. Anything that isn't ridiculously overpriced is welcome. The most important question is which monitor can give a player the best competitive advantage?

His hardware is good enough to support 240 Hz. We also tweak the settings to get the highest frames per second possible when we play competitively. i9 9900k @ 5GHz, RTX 2080 Ti, 16 GB CL14 3200 MHz 2*8 RAM Kit

The professionals use BenQ 1920x1080 240Hz for the highest possible FPS with the 240Hz monitor.

Back