• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

which assembled kit would you recommend?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
this is how I learn. I'm a hands on type of person. I could read about it for years and never fully understand it, till I see it working with my own eyes. so this would be a great place to start for me.

rugbyroy said:
It occurs to me that people who are just buying a kit and don't really know anything about watercooling shouldn't get into it. If you know nothing about something don't just jump in with both feet, find out more about the topic, and make your own decisions based on what you know. You're more likely to mess up your rig if you try watercooling without knowing anything about it.

Yeah, so tell the guys who make the kits that then...

I think he understands watercooling but he just wants to buy a kit to simplify things.

How did you get into it? Did you read hundreds of pages on watercooling before you got your first setup? :rolleyes:
OoOps! Your sig says different!

Easy there fella I'm just trying to help this guy out. I never claimed to know anything about watercooling, I am actually reading the forums to learn more about them. This being the case I was just trying to help a fellow overclocker and future watercooler out.

Back