• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which one is the "one'? 0307VPMW, 0310UPMW, 0308RPM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I really dont think there is any one that will do XXXX mhz so the only way to find out is buy one and see for yourself. My 1700 DLT3C 0307vpmw only did 2.2 but it couldn't handle 1.7 volts.

ya know what? on that note i'm going to buy the new week 10 upmw. I will be one of the first with it and i will report back as soon as see some results. wish me luck...

good luck :)

I dont think my XPMW is thàt much better than most DLT's, especially when we're talking air cooling. I dont think there's 50 MHz difference. In fact, it did considerably worse than my SPMW/RPMW chips at 1.60 and 1.70 volts ... but after that it made up for the lost ground by tolerating high voltages.

I read some where the 308rpm average 2.4ghz-2.6ghz. Maybe i should go for one of those.

the 1700dlt3c 0310xpmw will do about the same also you just need to get the voltages correct.

the xpmw's are extremly hard to find right now. I wish i could get my hands on one. i'm going to get an rpm.

I stupid the only way i know is by asking. Maybe these others people have a different way that they can share with us. I also use the search functions and look at results from different chips.

Boostin14PSI said:
I read some where the 308rpm average 2.4ghz-2.6ghz. Maybe i should go for one of those.

I hear the RPMWs are mostly duds, the only result I saw was like 2.3Ghz at some voltage, i think it was above 1.85 though...

Not impressive really

i will go with the vpm. I think i got a little scared off by all this luck and chance taking:) I usually get the bad side of that kind of deal. I know that Most vpmw dlt3c are capable of 2.4 ghz easy.

Back