• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which radiator?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Alcsi69

Hey!

So I wanted to buy a used Mo-Ra 2 radiator, which turned out to be leaking and I don't really want to deal with fixing it. I wanted to use it for benching mainly CPU's, since I don't really have cards that I'd bench.
So basically now I only have a Nexxxos XT45 360mm radiator and SP120 High Performance fans for it in push. I've been looking at a lot of radiators, but as I see, EK's XE series (and maybe PE series aswell), Hardware Labs Nemesis GTR and GTX series, Koolance's HX-XC series are among the best.
I'm mainly thinking about a 360mm radiator, so I'd use the XT45 and the other one. I just don't know which radiator should I choose if I want to maximize performance?

I have standardized on the XSPC RX360 radiator. 54mm thick with 13fpi which allows easy fan speed tuning for lowest noise yet great cooling. Have three of them running in 2 PC's so far.

Im running a Corsair X7's. What a 54mm 13fpi radiator from Hardware labs. Works pretty good.

theres also the alphacool ut60 series that are very nice. i would probably go with a hardware labs gtx 360 or sr2. the gtr series does its best with really high static pressure fans running at really high speeds. eks xe rads are solid as well. ive got a xspc rx360 thats been great for me. i know ive missed a ton but thats all i have for now.

Back