• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will He or Will He Not?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Unless I get a week like week before last I dont think t-day will make it but then again who know. I didnt bring in any pt's yesterday outta 14 proccessor:D

Either way I will be my x-mas present about a month early hehe.

I'll try and get another 10-15 rigs switched over to you tonight:D

*Edit: Still working on it, haven't been by the office yet.

*Edit: Got by the office but didn't reallyhave time to switch them all over. But I did manage to get another 820 and e6300 moved over :D

Last edited:
jonspd bad news, the cat knocked my lappy of the table last night and i lost the video, it powers up but I can't tell what its doin' .so i don't know if im helpin' ya anymore or not!? Its not that important of a machine so i'll leave it doin' whatever its doin'. Hopefully its still crunchin'.:shrug:

Hack30 said:
jonspd bad news, the cat knocked my lappy of the table last night and i lost the video, it powers up but I can't tell what its doin' .so i don't know if im helpin' ya anymore or not!? Its not that important of a machine so i'll leave it doin' whatever its doin'. Hopefully its still crunchin'.:shrug:

That's gotta suck darn cat's. I know how it us our just released his late night hair ball.

LOL

Back