• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

will it fit on my Antec 3700 AMB or not?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rickyman

i just buy an Antec 3700 AMB.

i want to know the list below:

pump: swiftech mcp350
waterblocks: storm G4 or mcw600x
radiator: Blackice Extreme 2/3 or Blackice 120x1

and the cpu ,gpu and chipset waterblock . I dont know.

will the list above fit on the Antec 3700AMB or not.

if not please give me some suggestion .

rickyman said:
i just buy an Antec 3700 AMB.

i want to know the list below:

pump: swiftech mcp350
waterblocks: storm G4 or mcw600x
radiator: Blackice Extreme 2/3 or Blackice 120x1

and the cpu ,gpu and chipset waterblock . I dont know.

will the list above fit on the Antec 3700AMB or not.

if not please give me some suggestion .

Since the 3700BQE is the exact same with exception to the hdd rack turned perpendicular to the front, try searching it for different solutions.

The pump will fit easily in several different locations.
Obviously waterblocks fit in pretty much anything.
For a dual radiator you can expect to lose ability for optical drives in top rack(s). A dual heatercore needs to be very close to the width of a 120mm fan or it won't clear the width of the 5.25" bay.
A single radiator/120mm fan fits perfectly at the back location for the oem fan. On the AMB I believe the rear grill is restrictive unlike the BQE or Sonata (another sister case) so - plan on trimming it out for best flow (unless they've changed them)
The radiator can be mounted either inside or outside at that location using stock fan mounting holes with longer screws/bolts.
You didn't mention a res; it will also fit without being too creative. A T-line would be easiest, and many are happy w/o a res so....
If you need pictures LMK.

GL

Please can you see your pic because my system and your system is almost the same except the cpu and video card?

I am maybe getting Typhoon Single 5.25" Bay Reservoir - CLEAR or Typhoon Dual 5.25" Bay Reservoir - UV BLUE for reservior.

You know I was thinking I am maybe going to mod top of the case so i have dual rad for 120 mm fan.

Do you think it is a good idea to buy swiftech h20-120 kit instead of DIY kit?

Is there anty easy way i can mod top of the case?

PLease tell me?

Last edited:
Back