• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Win 8 vs Mac vs Corning vs Microsoft 2020

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xmusashix

Registered
Which one do you like

Win 8 with metro UI
Mac with Lion

or

Corning
review :

Microsoft 2020

Do you like it?:comp:

Last edited:
You may wish to break this into several threads, one for each respective comparison; I think there are 3 here? And are we comparing Corning products to MS Office? I'm a bit confused here...:confused::confused:

As for the OS, it seems kind of apples and oranges, since OSX cannot legally be run on non-proprietary hardware.

Corning's vision is awesome! I love it. But by the time it becomes reality maybe Apple or M$ will have come up with something better.

You may wish to break this into several threads, one for each respective comparison; I think there are 3 here? And are we comparing Corning products to MS Office? I'm a bit confused here...:confused::confused:

As for the OS, it seems kind of apples and oranges, since OSX cannot legally be run on non-proprietary hardware.

Microsoft 2020 isn't represent of Microsoft Office(watch carefully there isn't any sign of Microsoft Office), It just a future project about something which Microsoft is going to do. A reference about Microsoft 2020https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...NMnvgT&sig=AHIEtbRVQM4js5EQVDU1YOfy4zLOW6sVew

The one thing that i still couldn't believe is "HARRYPOTTER NEWsPAPER MODE" can be applied with Microsoft 2020

Back