• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 10 Pro OEM and Office 2016 Lifetime Keys at Up To 92% Off

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The Office price is about the same as on Kinguin.net which a lot of us patronize. The Windows 10 Pro is about half their price, however, at least the last I checked.

$15 for a valid (and legal) 10 Pro key is pretty cheap. I paid twice that for a W7 Pro key a few months ago. For you W 8.1 guys, I noticed that for under $14. You might want to stock up for backup rigs. :D

edit: I added them to my Quick Start menu. May have to upgrade the girlfriend's 8.1 rig to Pro after the first of the new year.

FYI, you need an account to buy or even add to cart. Be prepared to register.
Looks good though! Is it time limited or sale lasts for a while?

The Office price is about the same as on Kinguin.net which a lot of us patronize. The Windows 10 Pro is about half their price, however, at least the last I checked.
Didn't know and I should have double checked before I posted sorry, but this deal seemed too good to pass up. Especially the note in the bottom - discount on top of a discount and a lot of peeps here actually have a TP account or read from the website so YAY i guess [emoji28]

"Exclusive Discount*for TechPowerUp readers: Don't forget to use coupon-code*TP20*at checkout for an additional 20% off on the already discounted prices!"

Please don't reprimand me again for linking stupid crap, RT has had he's finger on the ban key for a while now [emoji39]

Kenrou, sorry if I came across wrong but I was in no way trying to reprimand you. I was just making an observation. URCDKeys' price for Windows 10 Pro is definitely better than what I have been paying at kinguin.net. As I think we all realize by now, Microsoft is all but giving Windows 10 away. One significant difference between retail and OEM is that according to the EULA the OEM is to be used only on the original computer it was installed on and not transferred. But at those prices, not a big deal.

What about if you "uninstall" a key and reinstall to new build, does it count as new hardware or is OEM status still okay with it?

Who's RT? Russia today?

What about if you "uninstall" a key and reinstall to new build, does it count as new hardware or is OEM status still okay with it?

Who's RT? Russia today?

Technically speaking, that would not qualify under the OEM EULA. It's not the original machine of installation.

Thanks Kenrou, just purchased 3 Win 10 Pro keys for $50.27 CAD using the 20% discount as well. Don't have anything to test on currently but it's handy to have when comparing to the local e-tailer @ $189.99 for a single OEM.
FYI they do add a 5% transaction fee

FYI bought the 2016 Office. Activated and installed perfectly on my PC :) Thanks for the heads up Kenrou!!

FYI bought the 2016 Office. Activated and installed perfectly on my PC :) Thanks for the heads up Kenrou!!

thanks for testing! im going to buy myself a copy for work and maybe one for home

Thanks, placed an order for a pair of W10 keys. Already have a W10 Pro disc from my desktop build but need a key for my HTPC, plus like Alaric I like having a spare Windows key around for future builds.

Microsoft hacked them the other day I imagine. Took the site some time to fix it.

Back