• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 10 Pro OEM and Office 2016 Lifetime Keys at Up To 92% Off

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thank You. This Saved My Butt. $15.00 For A Key. I'll Buy Them With Every New Install Or Repair I Do.

Good, they were out of stock for Microsoft products a couple three months ago.

Has anyone used this site yet? Is it legit? I’ve used g2a alot in the past for game keys I registered with steam and origin with no problem ever and if this is a good site I may try this one as well.

I picked up a Win 8.1 Pro key a couple days ago and activated the install today with no problems. For $13 I got an OS that runs Media Center (I need MC for hardware reasons) and is supported for 3 more years. My W7 installs go EOL next year, so good deal for me.

Has anyone used this site yet? Is it legit? I’ve used g2a alot in the past for game keys I registered with steam and origin with no problem ever and if this is a good site I may try this one as well.

Yes. I purchased multiple copies of both the Win10Pro and the Office 2016 and they work as advertised.

One thing I should note however is that I occasionally have issues installing drivers (mainly GPU drivers) as Win10Pro isn't always supported.

Edit: The issues I've had with GPU drivers was with Win 10 Enterprise, not Win 10 Pro. (sorry for any confusion)

Last edited:
Never heard of those guys. I did find a place where I could pick up 50 pack of W10 Pro keys for about $ .72 apiece, though. Thinking about building myself a server. LOL

edit: They are advertising retail licenses. I wonder if their use of "retail" means the same as my use of the term (not OEM)? If so, daaaamn. I'll grab some keys.

one more edit: Their prices went way the heck up.

Last edited:
Well, that's a major bummer. I hope those who bought them will be able to continue to use them.

finally used one of the keys i bought on 1-14-19. installation was flawless. rig is running like a champ (on the bench). 10 months and counting on the second key ive got. i have no qualms at all in letting it sit.

Yes. I purchased multiple copies of both the Win10Pro and the Office 2016 and they work as advertised.

One thing I should note however is that I occasionally have issues installing drivers (mainly GPU drivers) as Win10Pro isn't always supported.

Really? Why would Windows 10 Pro not be supported? I take it you mean not supported by the GPU manufacturers. Or are you talking about really old hardware?

Really? Why would Windows 10 Pro not be supported? I take it you mean not supported by the GPU manufacturers. Or are you talking about really old hardware?

Re-reading this I believe I miss spoke. I've had issues with win 10 enterprise, not pro. I need to edit that original post so others don't get confused too.

Thanks for questioning that Trents.

Back