• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

windows 7 BSOD 0x000007f error code

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

yeyey777

Guys i don't know if this is the right thread/website to post it but I'm running out of options about this BSOD error ( 0x000007f ). It keeps on reoccurring since friday. I googled this matter and the causes are these:

windows update conflicting other drivers, software that are installed in my pc..number one is the gpu driver which i reinstalled it in safe mode, but i still got a blue screen this morning.

number 2 says that it has an effect with the antivirus regarding the stack of kernel.....i forgot the exact phrase.. xD.....so I uninstalled my Avira and luckily I have no BSOD yet. But I'm still not satisfied with this, I feel like anytime I'll be having a BSOD in a while. :(

my pc specs are:
Intel core i3 3220
ECS H61H2-M12 motherboard
Inno 3d GTX 550 Ti
FSP 550 watts
Windows 7 64 bit

Hope you can help me regarding this matter because it really frustrates me.. x(

It sounds like you solved the problem. Just install another AV program. MSE is free and integrates with Win. Give it a try. Also try running CCcleaner and get the garbage out of your registry as well. If possible, put your Win7 disk in and click "repair" to insure you've got a healthy OS. And make sure all chipset drivers are up to date. Periodic maintenance isn't just for cars. :cool:

oh i forgot to indicate that i ran the Ccleaner ....and dint help i ran it last night..:(
but i forgot running win 7 repair because of my frustrations..:(

what i did now is downgrade the nvidia driver , 310.90 down to 290.xx ..but it's just a "remedy" because i dropped my fps, 60fps down to 40 fps and not just im having a screen problem which occurs every 15- 20 mins wherein my screen starts to flash, becomes black and back to normal state, not satisfied with this remedy D:

but i will try running windows 7 repair later.. thanks :D

P.S: I'm doin pc repairs for many years and I haven't heard about MSE which mention in your post, what is it? :D..sorry for the noob question, and again thanks :)

Back