• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wireless Router

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Enigma422

Stuck right now on a very slow computer and internet speed so forgive me if I didn't bother using the search for this. (At home for a week, I really miss my T3 connection right about now)

I am looking to buy a wireless router so that I can network my other computers and my new laptop. I am new to routers and was wondering what kind of wireless router would you suggest.

I am looking to network my two PCs and my laptop preferably with a 802.11g router. I am currently looking at routers from Linksys and D-Link, but your suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

linksys has allways done me right

not a ton of config but enogh to get you average person to get by

i set up a linksys wireless router at my paretns house for my dads laptop (has built in wifi) about 1-2 years ago

never had a problem once we set it up and you can damn near go around the block and get wifi from it ( 200 yards)
( make sure to set up that wep)

Back