• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

World of Warcraft expansion leaked!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If they announce it on the 29th Ill wait til the 29th for confirmation.

100man instance...would be undoable more many people as man have less than 1gig of ram

Holy crap! Some random guy on a forum somewhere with no real ties to Blizzard released info about a supposed expansion! OMG I had better take this as gospel truth!!!!111eleven11

:rolleyes:

I'd wait until Blizzard says something first.

Its kind of amusing to read some of the responses these people are saying on that forum. Its like their world is collapsing now that their epic armor isnt so epic...lol

Oni said:
Holy crap! Some random guy on a forum somewhere with no real ties to Blizzard released info about a supposed expansion! OMG I had better take this as gospel truth!!!!111eleven11

lol, nice eleven.

man i just can't get into these MMORPG's tryed guild wars realised it wasn't for me but i can play Phantasy star online and Final fantasy fine.

Blizz has admitted to developing an expansion, and has made mention that they're shooting for a release next year. It's on the WoW website. I'll happily post a link to it later (while I'm not working). As far as other info goes, any "leaked" info or anything like that, I'd take with several grains of salt; there are tons of rumors being circulated about the WoW expansion.

Afaik, Blizz is pretty tight lipped about the expansion, although they are planning on unveiling it @ Blizzcon... not sure on the date though.

Complete BS IMO, there is no way Blizzard would add so much in one update, even if it was an expansion. Fans prefer to get more and more over time so they don't feel overwhelmed with new content.

COOP with horde? Hell nah.

Blizzcon starts the 29th of October, soon enough we'll know what to expect out of the expansion.

Blackmage said:
man i just can't get into these MMORPG's tryed guild wars realised it wasn't for me but i can play Phantasy star online and Final fantasy fine.

I was the same, I actually tried Guild Wars after WoW and hated it. Did you ever try WoW? If not you should give it a try, easy to get into.

As for the expansion, like the others I wouldn't believe much of what was "leaked". Personally I hope its still a long way off, Blizz needs to fix the problems they have now, nothing major but still the issues they have should be addressed first.

I have absolutl no doubt at all that they are making an expansion, I have known that for quite a while, I believe even blizzard has posted that there is going to be an expansion somewhere

However..... the more I think about it the more I think this guy is full of BS. and I have no reason at all to trust what he says about what is in the expansion

All you have to do is read a few post on that forum to realize they have a whole conversation about how this guy has made realistic looking patch notes before. And yes, Blizzard is making an expansion.

Thread-Crap-Die.jpg

isn't there some rule against illegal whatnots? Well if it is an unreleased patch for WoW I wouldn't mess with it, they may have ways of telling if you have something illegal, and then it's a short alt+ctrl+del and your char and hard work is gone forever.

Oni said:

I would have to agree, if Blizzard doesnt release info about it i wouldnt believe any rumors...

o yeah Hi everybody! :D

Back