• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Worlds Second Built Battlefield 3 Simulator / Gaming System

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Battlefield3

Well it gives me great pleasure to announce the Worlds Second Built Battlefield 3 Simulator / Gaming System we will be making... it will also be a lot different to what people may have seen on The Gadget Show on Channel 5 in England back in October plus you may have seen it on YouTube if you haven’t then I think you should go and have a look at it as this is a truly awesome project also has just over 2 million hits already now but as it stands now we think we can rise the bar and add a few more features like a flight / driving experience to it due to when they did there’s they seem to only focus on one part of the game we are also thinking about adding a 3D experience as it seems to be very popular these days with gaming enthusiast we will also be making a theme case mod for this system just so you know and on top of this we will also be giving you guides on how we did stuff so then people can make there very own system …

I presume that is supposed to be a pc case? Not really a preview of anything IMO..

Nearly everyone has seen the video they did on this.. so far you're showing nothing beyond a 3D something with BF3 on the side of it.

Hoping it turns out to be something real, but until real details pop up I'll not hold my breath on this.

Here are some more 3D designs of the case.. also yea we get what your saying but it was just to clear things up and say hey wait a miniute we are not spam ... :)

Front-8.png

SideRight2-8.png

SideLeft-8.png

Top-8.png

Back