• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WoW - Lothar horde 40+ want to help me out?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MRip

I'm currently a level 30 Tauren warrior on Lothar and am trying to finish the two warrior quests to get the Whirlwind Axe. However, this involves killing mid 30s level guys and a level 40 elite. If someone could help me I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Problem with MMOs is even though you may no a ton of people who play the same one as you you usually cant help one another out, for instance I would love to help, but my characters are on Silverhand and Laughing Skull

you "can" do it alone which is nice of the game designers, but like stated above, try to get a guild and have one help you. There are several on all servers, just stay away from "children of light" or some variable of that name, they will recruit ANYONE who is there. AKA spam and people who ask "how do you cast a spell?" Anyways, byist comments aside, it's sometimes to your advantage to get a guild.

Yeah, guilds are the best ways to go, although avoid the guilds who spam, recruiting anybody messages, look around a little and find a good guild and ask to join.

My guild has helped me with a ton of quests, thing like doing all of scarlet monastery at level 35 which is theoreticly WAY to low for most of SM

Back