• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wtf are these processors?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

XJ

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_AMD_CPUs_51.html
I obviously reside in the UK and am wanting to buy a decent overclockable 2100, possibly even the 2400....
I'm just asking because this is the only information that is displayed, is that enough to know whether its any good?
help would be much appreciated and advise whether to go 1700, 2100 or 2400 would also be helpful.
thanks in advance.
~~XJ
[ps] If anyone knows of any other suppliers in the UK then that would also help greatly.

Just from personal experience I would go with a 2100+ if it's a B revision. I'm not sure if there are any places in the UK that guarantee steppings though. If you're not sure about the stepping or you know the 1700 and 2100 are A revisions, I'd get the 2400+ just to be safe.

www.cpucity.co.uk

same price for the 2100+ and cheaper for the 1700+ if you phone up they will tell you what steppings they have, i have had no problems with them and their RMA service is brilliant i recieved a new stick of ram in less than a week after i sent mine back

ew, ringing up, im one of the shy ones you see.
any idea what they are shipping out at the minute?
~~XJ
(btw, i cant get into that site, it says 'TO ENTER SHOP CLICK LOGO ABOVE', but there is no logo. :/)
(wait, it works on IE, Netscape must not like it ;x)

I have just ordered a 2100 tbredB(I hope) from http://www.komplett.co.uk

For each CPU it lists the manufacturers code. Looking at a article on the overclockers site, I found that a DUT in the code is a tbredB and a DLT is a tbredA. Of course I could be wrong,but I don't think I am, maybe somebody could verify this for me.

But this won't tell you what stepping the proc is, just the type.

note how we are not catered for properly here in the UK. A site which displayed all those properties found at excalibur and newegg would go so far...
still, i'll prob go with the 2100, then a new rig when the higher end barton's become available.
~~XJ

Back