• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wtf (pic)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
woot! Reformatted. Damn, this thing is blazin! The first program I installed was bf2, and it worked great, no montor cliking or anything. Not to mention I got most of the data loaded back on to my hard drive. Damn, life is good.:D

shellshock said:
woot! Reformatted. Damn, this thing is blazin! The first program I installed was bf2, and it worked great, no montor cliking or anything. Not to mention I got most of the data loaded back on to my hard drive. Damn, life is good.:D

Haha thats good.

Make sure your Refresh rate is turned back down to 60Hz. Then goto BF2 and Set your in game vid options to Your desired resolution, And refresh rate. Then go to your cards settings and Put your monitor back to whatever refresh rate you set the game at.

Should help. If not, I have No idea whats wrong.

Harry

Uninstall DX9, and all GFX drivers, use DriverCleaner to get rid of the excess. Then start over again. I'm pretty sure this will solve your problem.

Back