• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XFX now offering reward for #68

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sandyduff

Great Scot! Member
Dear XFX patriot,

Thank you for your involvement in the XFX HD 5970 Black Edition Limited campaign. Due entirely to the global network of XFX owners, our Gamertainment Appeal for information leading us to #68 was successful! .

We received thousands of e-mails giving us leads to find our illusive product #68.

In return for your participation, ONE LUCKY WINNER chosen at random from our worldwide database of fans WILL RECEIVE ONE of our coveted XFX HD 5970 Black Edition Limited graphics cards. So, if this email has been sent to your email address, you are eligible to win and you don't have to do a thing.

The winner will be announced on the launch date of the XFX HD 5970 Black Edition Limited on our official XFX Europe Facebook and also the XFX Girl page. Be sure to check there to see if you are the lucky winner!

The item listing of Product #68 eBay is a valid auction. The winning bid is a binding contract and the winner will be committed to purchasing the item. This particular card will be a fully warranted product from XFX. In addition, this highly collectible piece of gaming history comes with the wooden crate featured in the videos and is signed by the XFX girls and cast of the promotion.

The official debut of XFX TV - showing the Gamertainment promo for the XFX HD 5970 Black Edition Limited and many more awesome Gamertainment releases is coming soon... Play Hard.

Sincerely,
XFX

and here's the ebay link... don't think i'll be bidding!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290428376868#ht_916wt_1165

Marketing scheme? I think so...

Plus im eligible to win since i received this email... :D

Back