• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Technology Galaxy terrible experience

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maxfly

i ordered an msi sli adapter from what i thought was rakuten. 1st time buying from them. turns out its kinda like amazon in that your actually buying from resellers THRU rakuten. in my case the reseller i actually bought the adapter from was technology galaxy. google them youll see what i should have seen from the getgo. they are pathetic. avoid them at all costs, they are about as useless as tits on a hog. i placed the order on the 10th of Dec. first they forget to ship my part for over a week. i have to email them to finally get it shipped. they then send the wrong product. i play email tag with them for another week. i finally tell them to send me an rma# so i can be done with this ridiculous mess. and here i am 35 days later finally seeing my account being reimbursed. so basically i tried to buy an msi sli adapter for $39.05 and end up spending ten times that in my time to have my money returned to me hahaha.
i didnt google them or research them until things went south of course. it seems they sell thru amazon as well as rakuten. they also have a website. apparently i was lucky in that i received ANYTHING from them lol. most of the complaints about them are of the i paid for an item but never received anything and they refuse to give me my money back. im assuming if i hadnt had the rakuten message system as my back up i would have played much the same game as the people in the google reviews.
do yourself a favor and stay faaaar faaar away from these meatheads.

Wow they really do have some bad reviews. I'm very happy my google reviews are much better!!!! :D

Noted.

It is good idea to pay close(er) attention when we make purchases.

absolutely! im really glad that rakuten has the type of messaging system that they do or im sure i would still be waiting for my money. i dont hold any bad feelings towards them. but i will certainly be paying closer attention to who im buying from in the future. particularly from amazon and rakuten.

One of my big gripes with Amazon is the lack of policing bad vendors. If you're going to run a flea market and rent booths, how about not letting the guy who is stealing from your customers keep his booth?

Back