• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your Main Machine Compared To Your Backup? Which Is Better?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I ditched the backup when my room was at a constent 10,000,000 Kelvin durring summer. Now it sits quietly in my brothers room to keep his grubby fingers off mine. Also my main is much faster in every way to my backup, Faster more ram, faster larger HDD, faster better processor, etc..

^^ i know the feeling - i had dual 19' trinitron monitors - 6 computers - one dell pwoeredge server all in my bedroom - the noise didnt bother me in the slighest - but the heat!! dam! hot days were crazy.

Mr.Guvernment said:
^^ i know the feeling - i had dual 19' trinitron monitors - 6 computers - one dell pwoeredge server all in my bedroom - the noise didnt bother me in the slighest - but the heat!! dam! hot days were crazy.

Wow, um wow. The most I had at one time was two 17'' Monitors one 13'' monitor two decent gaming rigs one FTP server one MP3 server and one Game Server. I thought I was nuts with the equment. Now I have one rig with one monitor. Much much more manageable.

Edit: woah there is a spell check button now, cool.

Back