• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED your rig/setup pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
YoMatta said:
Section8--

Which Dell is that? And at what resolution are you running it at? (by the way, like everyone else said, nice desk shots, way cleaner than my desk area. nice wallpaper/desktop shots too, also much cleaner than my desktop ;))

It is the 2407WFP Ultra Sharp running at the native resolution of 1920X1200. I am seriously considering selling it and getting the 3007WFP though. When I first got the 24 inch several months ago at first I thought it was to big and almost sent it back..lol.. Now I want bigger :)

glad to hear that, i've been considering getting this same one :). if you're interested in getting rid of it any time soon shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out ;).

also, do you think it would be good in dual monitor setup? (i mean 2 of those). or would that be overkill?

Just got my rig reassembled last night, switched out my mobo for an A8N32, my GPU for a 7950, and my PSU for a Corsair 520W modular! Plus I added a Koosah, went back to 1/2" tubing, and installed my first T-line (instead of a reservoir). No leak testing required :p

P1010300.jpg

my rig is kinda ghetto atm since im waiting for a lot of parts to show up/get sold ect.

comphole.jpg

comphole2.jpg

dont have space for a full on desk atm where i live, so this corner works fine.
when i get my new mobo/cpu/rad/gpu block, it will all be self contained again =)

The pics are a bit dated, but this is still my "main" rig right now, though I just repaired my intel p4 after it had a water leak :)bang head ) and i'm in the process of putting together an updated C2D system.

DSCN0618.jpg

DSCN0620.jpg

I'll be putting together another Project log for the C2D system once I have all of the parts and start assembling it.

Here is mine. little messy.:attn:
DSC01999.jpg

DSC02000.jpg

DSC02001.jpg

DSC02002.jpg
DSC02003.jpg

^^ to officially be classified as messy you need at LEAST 1 empty can and/or bottle of soda/beer lying somewhere on the desk.

figured id show the new one since my watercooling is back in place =D and new stuff showed up.

dfi.jpg

It's hella messy, but if i dont post pics... it'll never happen:

9f3e9e28fb.jpg

Yes, its a real skull on the wall

9ac9a1c7fd.jpg

The guts are all over the place on it, trying to figure out where to put the pump and the heatercore in the super lanboy

:D

This morning:

dscn1578si0.jpg

I ran out of sleeving and heatshrink stuff so I just zip tied the mobo cables for now :) I've never sleeved a psu before and I was having so much fun I did everything including the cpu fan!

dscn1582qz9.jpg

yeaaaaaaaaa. ha ha. with my sff build thats so true too but meh. that lanboy was my first watercooling case. threw it out not long ago due to it being so butchered =( my present case is almost too nice to wanna hack up, but i have a Dbox im gonna use as a guinea pig for the jigsaw. must get decent enough to cut out rad holes in the top.
My rad and fans could both fit inside, but I want the freedom to add more hardware when i want, if i put both inside, i can have another graphics card and thats all. I wanna get a audigy sometime *maybe a 4 since its pci e* and a tuner.

sno.lcn said:
This morning:

dscn1578si0.jpg

I ran out of sleeving and heatshrink stuff so I just zip tied the mobo cables for now :) I've never sleeved a psu before and I was having so much fun I did everything including the cpu fan!

dscn1582qz9.jpg

what case is that and what parts are in there? i'm trying to make a SFF for my girlfriend.

That's probably an Antec Aria. I have one and had to cut a blowhole in the opposite side & mount a 80mm blowing inward, my temps were just too high. If you want to know parts, in my sig, it's the HTPC2. It's a great little case.

Back