• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Z370 suggestions

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
When I go to buy a part , I look @ alot of reviews and Vids on youtube . Find ones that have nice vrms and that clock nice.
What are your OC goals and Cooling ?
What CPU ?

First make sure it has...

1. The features you need...

2. The price you need it to be under...

3. The appearance is what you are looking for.

90% of Z based boards will all overclock the same CPU to the same top overclock. VRM's make little difference for ambient overclocking on this platform.

First off are you buying an Intel CPU or AMD since this post is in the AMD section. Intel=Z370 AMD=X370

I will only add that Biostar is not the best choice because of their support. They have huge delays with BIOS releases and answer only to some mails sent to support. Even though some of their boards are not bad then there are simply better options on the market like anything from ASRock or MSI.

I agree with Woomack. Biostar is no longer a major player motherboard manufacturer. Their product development and support resources are going to be limited.

Back