• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Z77 Asrock Vs. Asus

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lol...

Everyone who visits here is bound ti have a horror story of two about a vendor. Im not minimizing their experience as it is real. But what one has ti understand is that their experience but a drop in the bucket. I listen and understand to their issues but never has it ir will it stop me from using that vendor. With respect tdna, I really give a chuckle to those that are that passionate about their bad experience in that they tell people not to use a brand... knowing that likely, EASILY 90% of customers walk away satisfied.

Basically, ill play the percentages than avoid a brand that makes quality products.

I have no horror story about Asus hardware, i enjoy what they make. I own 2 Asus laptops, i have had Asus screens, asus optical drives, and even Asus motherboards. Never had an issue.

With that said, i know have 2 AsRock motherboards, and i can only say, i am nothing but in love with these motherboards. The work great. But i have just been given another AsRock motherboard that is claimed to be dead. But i got from a guy that does a lot of overcloking and watercooling, so it could be human error that has made it die.

I got nothing bad to say about any of the products, but on the other hand, i have been in contact with Asus about a GPU, and they just told me, no we cant help you go to your dealer, even when i told them the dealer didnt want to help they didnt care. That has put me off buying brand new Asus products. I honestly found that pathetic.

As I said, they are pricks. I have no ''horror'' stories either, but even if they have a great product I will not buy from them nor even recommend them as gigabyte and asrock have great products as well. I'd rather not support a company that doesn't give a **** about it's consumers.

Back