• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

7750 let us see what happens!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i think wut aries was saying is he didnt know agena cores were so much faster than brisbane counterparts core for core.
But ya i'm VERY please for what i have in this chip.. basically cost of shipping traded item :D

min frames in intense tf2 scenes (max detail) went from low 20's to never touching below 50's with this lil baby at stock.
even in L4D the difference is night and day for me for smoothness.

lolz :p.. well that 2x4 kit will really shine when u stick a PII behind it later.

Sorry i just had to say it.. dont see to many 2x4 be'n ran.

I am running 4x2 right now as the only 4x4 I could find were ECC. Everyone was out of 4x4 non ECC.

Last edited:
well, back on to this thread.. i seem to be having some troubles past 3Ghz.. or at it even, prime fails after about 1hr or so with a reboot, at even 1.4v (that i've tested so far.. ) so i'm back to see'n what it will do at stock volts (yeh i skipped ahead) :p

I took two stick of ram out just to eliminate any bugs there for testing.. and so far with everything in sig i can reach 2.9 by just upping the multi on 1.32v (cpuz) so far with no hitches.. wonder if i just gota bad clocker or maybe 1.45v or something will unlock this chips inner beast and push on past 3.2.. we will see.

for now i'm gonna make sure 2.9 remains stable at this voltage 12-24hrs and move on from there.

I am not for sure but I do believe the lack of the SB 750 is your problem. IDK of anyone with an SB 750 that has not made 3.2 easily and a lot of us are running ~3.2-3.4. I honestly believe that ACC on auto has a lot to do with it.

yeh.. i figured that might have to do with it, i'll guess i'll just have to settle with my vast improvement of min fps over my brissy until i can swing a pII to really start oc'n again, dont really "need" a 750 for those. :D

Well it seems 2.9 crashed over night.. so i'm taking another approach with this chip.. currently undervolt testing at stock.. 1.248v (cpuz) and orthos just keeps crunchin away.

I am not for sure but I do believe the lack of the SB 750 is your problem. IDK of anyone with an SB 750 that has not made 3.2 easily and a lot of us are running ~3.2-3.4. I honestly believe that ACC on auto has a lot to do with it.

Weird thought, I don't a sb 750, but I have the option for ACC under advanced>cpu options. The only difference is that mine is called nvidia core calibration... :screwy: I have mine set to auto as well, but the options are off, auto, all cores and per core.I have never messed around with it other than auto.

undervolting.jpg

Just keep going down and holding strong at stock.. suprised to see it still chunking at this with a V.I.D of 1.325
Oh and temps are about 38C under load passive :D

Nice! Do you suppose it'll run 2.8 GHz near those volts?

Weird thought, I don't a sb 750, but I have the option for ACC under advanced>cpu options. The only difference is that mine is called nvidia core calibration... :screwy: I have mine set to auto as well, but the options are off, auto, all cores and per core.I have never messed around with it other than auto.
The MSI K9A2 is an SB600 board - no ACC ...

not sure QI. i'm gonna hold everything as is and just drop vcore till she poops out then i'll go up from there. i wonder if a lower vcore could actually help :shrug:

I was talking about my board quiet. I don't even have an Amd chipset and I have ACC.

Your not the only one I have m4n82 deluxe and I have the NCC as well. it seems to be the exact same thing as acc but for nvidia chipsets. It works great as well I have a nice and solid 3.353 oc I could not even boot into windows 7 with a oc higher 3.2 on my old m3n72-d

Your not the only one I have m4n82 deluxe and I have the NCC as well. it seems to be the exact same thing as acc but for nvidia chipsets. It works great as well I have a nice and solid 3.353 oc I could not even boot into windows 7 with a oc higher 3.2 on my old m3n72-d

Coolio! I don't know how much it helps, but I alwasy set it on auto anyway. Haha

Back