• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Post your Wire-Managed Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Back in the case...

Attachments

• 2600k inside1.jpg
    2600k inside1.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 313
  • 2600k inside2.jpg
    2600k inside2.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 304
Nice pics!

I'll add some of my own. (quite messy, I know...but I was going to tear it apart soon, so I didn't bother too much with the cable management. New cpu flying it's way over here as I type)

cvfXJh.jpg
DpftOh.jpg

Nice pics!

I'll add some of my own. (quite messy, I know...but I was going to tear it apart soon, so I didn't bother too much with the cable management. New cpu flying it's way over here as I type)

cvfXJh.jpg

is that spaghetti in the hdd bays? :D

Changed a few things last night in the case.

DSCN2830_big_thumb.JPG

I thought about that, I don't need tons of sata power cables really.
I'd like to sleeve them too, but I really don't know how. xD
I'll live with the spaghetti monster inside my hdd rack for some time I guess... :sly:
:chair:

Just add some nice Carbonara or Bolognese sauce.

Even pesto would do! ;)

Its a bit snug, but I worked on my ventillation a bit, did some work with my wire management, and was able to squeeze 4 hdd's above the rad :D My tb being the largest, theres one ssd up there, and two laptop drives :thup:

I see that you applied a cotton swab to hold the gpu aligned horizontally. I have a 570, tri-slot and i don't now exactly what i can do to hold it that way...

Back