• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just Putzen Round

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Bones, be well.

Fellas, another putz around.

Low clocks, nothing impressive.

But at least a little faster..... 5850mhz

Attachments

• FX-8350 Pimod II.png
    FX-8350 Pimod II.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 68
OK CD ......Dealing with snow you can do t manually like you with shovels scoops, Mechanically with a snow blower or you can brute force it like I do. The only real way I can since I have so much to do. Now I couldn't talk Tina into coming out to take pics so I picked a few easy spots to get a pic or two.

First you push it ...... hopefully off the road

1.JPG

Then stack it as high as you can.

2.JPG

That's about as high as I can get it .....

3.JPG

and in the end you end up with something like this.......
4.JPG

5.JPG

Eventually you can run out of room and roads get a little narrow

:salute:

Great pics man. Thanks for letting us see the real deal. Hehehe. That white stuff just does not disappear by magic.
RGone...ster.

One thing i understood you guy's over there would be using SNOW CHAINS on your wheels for extra grip and drive hmmm!!

Yeah Great shots bassnut, thanks for posting them!

AJ.

bassnut, when it's time for fishing we will meet in florida, if I had to have a friggin bulldozer just to get to the shop i'd just sleep it off with the bears!!!!

Shrimp what r u cooling with?

Not sure really. Haven't really looked at it closely lately. Just kinda Putzin around. It is getting awfully close to that 6ghz mark huh? It's all luck man.

And a little ..... faster.

Attachments

• FX-8350 Pimod IV.png
    FX-8350 Pimod IV.png
    74.6 KB · Views: 51
One thing i understood you guy's over there would be using SNOW CHAINS on your wheels for extra grip and drive hmmm!!

Yeah Great shots bassnut, thanks for posting them!

AJ.

No chains AJ just good Mud and Snow tires on 4X4 drive and a good truck.

so bassnut, first you spend how much time digging out the truckdozer?

Nope just jump in and drive might take a few min to clean off the windshield and roof of snow but that's it ..... that beast is almost unstoppable as long as you have diesel in the tank it just goes.

Fishing I am just waiting to be able to get the boat out ...... BASS season opens end of June up here mind you so I have a bit of time to kill yet.

OK CD ......Dealing with snow you can do t manually like you with shovels scoops, Mechanically with a snow blower or you can brute force it like I do. The only real way I can since I have so much to do. Now I couldn't talk Tina into coming out to take pics so I picked a few easy spots to get a pic or two.

First you push it ...... hopefully off the road

View attachment 139559

Then stack it as high as you can.

View attachment 139560

That's about as high as I can get it .....

View attachment 139561

and in the end you end up with something like this.......
View attachment 139562

View attachment 139563

Eventually you can run out of room and roads get a little narrow

:salute:

Now that's clearing snow!! :thup:

"snowchains" driving in snow is no big thing. The name is all wrong Ajay, "icechains" is more like it.

My racing buddies make a lot of fun of us here in the southeast about how we shutdown in 1/2 inch of snow, till they get stuck here and find out that we rearly get "snow" what we get is mosty ice storms.

Looks great MTDC It reminds me of mine in some eerie way. Well the way it used to be.

sweet system.
so fer the onlything that has been called off topic is my knitting.

I see clamps.

dig the res pump combo to!!!

on an m5a78l-m???????

shrimps gots bawls!!!!!!

What that little thing?

Not balls man, all luck. There's no way a little guy like me can swim with big fish hardware. That couldn't be possible.

A little ....... than before...... Fasta .

breaks 6ghz ~ 6003mhz or somethin' :shrug: Not sure what the heck is going on though. No request for additional voltage at this speed.

EDIT: See above, nice and steady 1.716v.

Attachments

• FX-8350 Pimod V.png
    FX-8350 Pimod V.png
    76.1 KB · Views: 48
Back