• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WATERCOOL Hardware Rep available! Come in and chat with me!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Example of what I'm talking about.

[*ATTACH=CONFIG]183571[/ATTACH]
Hm. THat looks interesting. I'll run it with our designers, we'll see if we'll come up with something. Thanks for the input :)

And now: picture time :)

HEATKILLER® IV for TITAN X (Pascal)

HK_IV_TITAN_XP_ACRYL_Ni_01.jpg

HK_IV_TITAN_XP_ACRYL_Ni_02.jpg

HK_IV_TITAN_XP_ACRYL_Ni_03.jpg

HK_IV_TITAN_XP_ACRYL_Ni_04.jpg

HK_IV_TITAN_XP_ACRYL_Ni_05.jpg

HK_IV_TITAN_XP_ACRYL_Ni_06.jpg

HK_IV_TITAN_XP_ACRYL_Ni_07.jpg

Hey everyone,
I mentioned a few times that we are planning a major upgrade to our product portfolio. I am finally free to speak about it!
We are planning to start a complete new series of radiators, based on the very succesful and famous MO-RA3 design. We want to support the whole branch of "usual" radiator sizes, suitable for internal installation. But we want to hear your viewpoints and preferences first: we made a survey with 12 questions about fans and radiators. It would be super awesome if you'd participate in it, so we can put out the products that you guys REALLY want. As a reward, we raffle one HEATKILLER IV block through all participants of the survey!
And as always, if you want to add something we didn't ask in the survey, feel free to discuss it here with me, I'm always listening :)

Thank you for the opportunity Jakob.

I completed the survey and have one comment about it. The survey asked whether we prefer all the fittings on one side or x-flow. I checked one side but only because I didn't have the option to choose whichever provides the best plumbing condition. Some top rads can only be one side only due to hardware restrictions. Other times a x-flow rad will allow for less tubing and a cleaner install. So I really don't have a preference, it's more of a depends situation.

Took the survey too. I agree with Blaylock on the port layout being dependent on usage scenario.

Took the survey too. I agree with Blaylock on the port layout being dependent on usage scenario.

agreed!
i have a crossflow rad at the front of my case, and a both on the same side rad in the top of my case!
also took the survey!

I completed the survey. I have a question about the Heatkiller Tube. The people selling the d5 one shows it empty. So does the combo come with the pump or just a spot for it? And has any one done a viseo review of it?

I completed the survey and have one comment about it. The survey asked whether we prefer all the fittings on one side or x-flow. I checked one side but only because I didn't have the option to choose whichever provides the best plumbing condition. Some top rads can only be one side only due to hardware restrictions. Other times a x-flow rad will allow for less tubing and a cleaner install. So I really don't have a preference, it's more of a depends situation.
I do see your point. Our phrasing is kinda misleading. Think of it as a "what would you wish us to do"... Of course, there are different scenarios where the one is better than the other, we simply would like to know what our possible customers-of-the-future would like us to offer ;)

I completed the survey. I have a question about the Heatkiller Tube. The people selling the d5 one shows it empty. So does the combo come with the pump or just a spot for it? And has any one done a viseo review of it?
No, you only buy the reservoir and have to buy the pump itself seperately. You then have to install the pump to the res yourself. We currently do not offer pre-assembled combos (allthough, if you order directly from our shop and specifically ask for that in the order comments, I'm sure we can do that).

Hey folks,
long time no see :D We have been very busy in the last weeks: we got the contract for a very large industrial project from the automobile market. We had tough competition, but finally came through with our design. So, as industry orders go, they usually work on a very tight schedule, so all our product designers were very occupied with this project. It was an interesting project, because we had to come up with an solution where you could remove some of the waterblocks from a running loop without tools and without shutting the loop down. Mayb, some of those basic design ideas will get implemented into the consumer market some time...

any updated ETA on the FTW block? thanks man :thumb:

Because of this, the ETA for the EVGA FTW blocks got pushed in the future: we are currently planning with a release in early December.

Then, I wanted to share a great casemod project with you that we did a customized GTX 1070 waterblock frontcover for. Please check out copperhead m3 by Jbfem (german buildlog). We are always very welcoming of individual ideas concerning platings, laser engraved logos and stuff like that. Sadly, we cannot offer the complete development of an individual waterblock, of course, this just consumes to much time.

Quick Question, Anyone have a picture of the Heatkiller res 150 or 200 in an actual build? I'm trying to get an idea on how it would look, I can only find stock photos.
Weirldy enough, the same goes for me! We sold a lot of the tubes, but recieved very little feedback in picture form for them. So, if you guys happen to own one, please feel free to share your pics, here in this thread or on our facebook page!

Hey guys,
just wanted to let you know that the EVGA 1070/1080 FTW waterblocks are now listed listed in our shop and can be prordered, beginning today. We even grant 10% discount on every preorder on these waterblocks!

Hey guys,
As a big Thank You to our international community, we have a discount code for the holiday. Please use "BlackFridayWC" during checkout in our shop to receive 10% off (does not stack with the 10% preorder discount on the FTW blocks). The code is valid from 11/25/2016 00:01 Uhr until 11/27/2016 23:59 UTC+1.

Have fun shopping and happy Thanksgiving from WATERCOOL!

Last edited:
Hello Jacob,

Does the Heatkiller tube D5 allows the use of bulky 1/2 x 3/4 compression fittings like those from Bitspower? I rather not use angled fittings instead I prefer straight fittings. And is it compatible with the Alphacool VPP755 new pump? It would be nice that when a new product is being designed they should take into account all sizes of fittings from small to the largest...

Or what is the distance between the 2 G1/4 ports ie center to center in mm for the D5 tube?

Last edited:
Usual 1/2 x 3/4 will fit just fine. I don't know about the measurements of those specific fittings, but will give you a number of the port to port distance.
The Tube should be compatible with the VPP755, as far as what we know.

Usual 1/2 x 3/4 will fit just fine. I don't know about the measurements of those specific fittings, but will give you a number of the port to port distance.
The Tube should be compatible with the VPP755, as far as what we know.

Thanks for the reply Jacob,

I was under the impression that the Heatkiller IV Pro could allow for 1/2 x 3/4 fittings as stated in the manual/specs but this is not correct the only 3/4 that might have a chance to fit that block are Koolance old 3/4 compression fittings since its the most slender 3/4 fitting out there, there new 3/4 compressions are bulky now.

I did call your company asking the same question about the HK Tube D5 person does confirms it should fit however looking at the spec of the Heatkiller IV Pro it to was assumed 3/4 fittings would fit which it didnt. So in order to not getting disappointed...:(

If you can post the measurement in mm between the two G1/4 (center to center) ports of the Heatkiller tube D5 that would be great, love the look of the Heatkiller tube and i really want to purchase it. Just need to make sure everything fits.

Thanks in advance

Back