• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FAQ: What is T32's current standing in the world?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Just checking to see if you're paying attention. We're #8 of course. Our brethren at Hardware.no should be concerned for their current #7 spot. We are slated to take over that spot in 2.9 months. I suppose that winter is long enough that we could take them this season. NVIDIA is next with 7.4 months. I don't think that they let up in the summer months but their production has dropped enough that we should be able to pass them by this time next year. EVGA, however, will be a more formatable foe. We might equate them and our strugle to overtake them as a "Boss Fight". We're getting to the end of the level and we have to vanquish the "Boss". That's EVGA. EVGA has a drop in production but they are still trending up at a good pace. They still have the power to hold us off.

New list or table or whatever.
T32 (us) PPD: 682 million.
Hardware.no PPD: 430 million.
NVIDIA PPD: 33 million.
EVGA PPD 513 million.

With the numbers above, I think we have a better view of how we are doing compared to our competition. We're doing well for the productive season of folding.

T32 Individuals in the top 100:
@WhitehawkEQ is #31.
@HayesK is #39 and #40.
@Holdolin is #72.
@dfonda is #79.
@torin3 is #85.

Not bad. Five members filling six slots in the top 100. On deck to enter the top 100 we have @orion456, P4EE and @superducky. Further down but in it to win it is @don256us , @Farwalker2u and @harlam357 . We have other formatable teammates working their way up too.

The team has lost a few active folders. We are currently 43 strong which is one of the smallest, non-corporate teams out there and we are in the top 10. But we aren't looking to be the smallest team with the greatest number of points. We just want to have the greatest number of points. If you have ideas to help expand our "footprint" in the world of folding, please... please please please offer those ideas up. I think we still have an open invite for a monthly newsletter on the main page. I haven't had the courage (yes courage) to write one myself. This would satisfy the "Recruit" aspect of our motto.

Top 20 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 12 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 6 are earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 40 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are earning 60 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are earning 150 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning 220 million ppd or more. Dominating!

So our motto has been Build, Borg, Recruit. On the "Build" portion, @Holdolin has offered his collection of 2080Ti's for someone or some people to fold with. I would guess that he would maybe sell these cards to active T32 teammates to help them increase their production and thus, our overall production. You'll have to get with him directly for details. NOTE: Please keep with the forum rules for selling/trading. My mind has grown rusty so I'll ask @EarthDog to chime in with proper etiquette. Please know that the forum has rules to help protect buyers/sellers and we are not looking to change those.

Milestones: We have a big one. I mean it just happened too. Like when I started to type this, the milestone had not been reached. Then BOOM! One update and milestone reached! 40 billion. I had to count zeros because I just couldn't get my head around that number. 40 billion and it may not even be his first time reaching this number. I mean, maybe it is but I would not be surprised if it isn't. @HayesK has reached 40 billion. He is our reigning champion of points. HayesK has been our number 1 producer for many years. Every time a new friend has out produced him, he has answered with more power. Time and time again. Currently he is out #2 producer with an outstanding 159 million ppd. With numbers like that, you can earn 40 billion in a hurry. Thank you HayesK and congratulations. Please join me in congratulating him. I even spelt the word "congratulations" for you so that you don't have to write "congrats". You know, because no one can spell the full word. So copy and paste and if I got it wrong, we all will get it wrong. ;)

Lowryder has just earned 600 million.
JonT has earned 200 million.

Belnarlo has earned 200k and UM1337 has earned 30k. All points that we are happy to have. Thank you.

For anyone reading this and woundering what the folding season is, here it is: Folding causes computers to run hot. We cool them down with fans and sometimes water. That heat enters our living spaces. In the winter we welcome this. In the summer we don't. So... being mostly in the northern hemisphere, we can fire up more folding power in the winter. The cost of running these machines is slightly off-set by the heat being dumped into the room(s) that we are folding in. This slightly reduces our need to heat our living spaces. I'm not saying that it is economical to heat your home this way but it helps. So part of fall, all of winter and part of spring, we fold as much as we can. Earn as many points as we can and overtake as many teams as we can. This is what we do and so too all other community based teams like overclockers.com, hardware.no and others. Tis the season... to fold.

All right guys. Be well. Be safe. Be happy and fold on!

Build, Borg, Recruit.

Last edited:
@HayesK Wow hoss, YOU DA MAN :cheers:

Indeed, cold season == folding season. I love in the Granite State (NH) and it's dipping down into the teens at night on some nights now, but I've yet to turn on my heat system. My fleet is keeping the whole house warm. Thanks to the Wi-Fi onboard all the new ships, all I need are power outlets and I put the folders where the heat is needed.

Anyway, great work all. Am proud of each and every one of you. Yep, still have both 2080Ti's free to good home. DM me shipping data and i'll FedEx the cards. Fold on :salute:

@HayesK Wow hoss, YOU DA MAN :cheers:

Indeed, cold season == folding season. I love in the Granite State (NH) and it's dipping down into the teens at night on some nights now, but I've yet to turn on my heat system. My fleet is keeping the whole house warm. Thanks to the Wi-Fi onboard all the new ships, all I need are power outlets and I put the folders where the heat is needed.

Anyway, great work all. Am proud of each and every one of you. Yep, still have both 2080Ti's free to good home. DM me shipping data and i'll FedEx the cards. Fold on :salute:
Hold I didn't think it be worth the electric...but are the 2080 TI getting 6mil ppd ? (Linux) . If so I'll contact you to pay for the shipping and send it back when you want it.

Hold I didn't think it be worth the electric...but are the 2080 TI getting 6mil ppd ? (Linux) . If so I'll contact you to pay for the shipping and send it back when you want it.

I ended up going to Best Buy last night to pick up a PSU (I had a spare server board layin around) and plopped them both in:

1702139923553.png

Back