• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We have a second 50 billionaire and you probably already know. ;)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Kudos to @WhitehawkEQ who has earned a very large 50 billion. Please reach out and let him know we care.

Post race, our production has dropped off below pre-race. I expected a drop in production during the race but dipping below is a bit of a surprise. Not alarming but a bit of a surprise.

We are currently chasing Hardware.no (4.7 days), NVIDIA (5 months) and EVGA (11.8 years). If we could have maintained race production, we would have passed our friends at Hardware.no but as it is, we'll still get'em. Just going to take a bit more time. Time we have. Solinscription_CAREs is set to pass us in 4.8 months BUT!!!!! .... They are nearly out of the game altogether. In the last few days they are only earning 300 million or less. So they were a flash in the pan but they did return 557,621 WUs to date. It helps but they aren't a threat to us in this current state.

In the last week, we have dropped from a high 961 million ppd down to 642 million yesterday. Still a good strong number. We have 53 active members folding now which is a big plus. This number is higher than normal and a number we genuinely like to see improve. We have 3 brand new members folding. Thank you to DEREK, Gnerma32 and LifterV. We hope that you stay with it.

Top 25 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 12 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 8 are earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 40 million ppd or more.
Top 4 are earning 70 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are earning 80 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are earning 100 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning 240 million ppd or more which brings up the next item.

@HayesK has once again earned his #1 spot on the team with a resounding 240 million ppd average. Post race that number is coming down so we appreciate the extra horsepower for the race. Truly helped us conquer the #2 spot we won.

Individual milestones are:
@WhitehawkEQ earned 50 BILIION! WOOT! WOOT!

@DeputyKovacs has earned 700 million.
@Grub has earned 400 million.
AlabamaCajun has earned 400 million.

PTCG has earned 80 million.
robert_scheel hopped back in and got his 70 million. Great job and thank you.
@Mario1 has earned 40 million.
langer1972 has earned 40 million.
Cecil has earned 30 million.

Gnerma32 has earned his first million! WOOT! WOOT! I love a first.

Okay folks. I know we are post race but we still have some winter and fall to capitalize on points before the heat of summer so lets keep our heads down and earn what we can before the summer break.

As a team goal, I'd like to see us pass Hardware.no by next week if we can.

Thanks guys and see you next week.
Build, Borg, Recruit.

Wohoo!! Great work on the 'stones mates. Damn, the 'Hawk hit the big 5-0 (in folding you silly's, he hit the big 5-0 IRL when Moses still wore short pants) :chair:

Back