• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What to do about latest AMD negative performance update?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pgdeaner

I have a friend asking what to do about the latest AMD update (10.0.0.3AB on ASUS) that apparently causes a 10% performance impact in some games. I have no idea what to tell him so I thought I would query the AMD brain bank here.

I wouldn't worry about it. I swear it depends on where you look as to the impact of this new agesa... I've seen next to none and I have seen a few percent.

I doubt it impacts all/most/many games at that "10%" rate you mention (link?)...

I wouldn't worry about it. I swear it depends on where you look as to the impact of this new agesa... I've seen next to none and I have seen a few percent.

I doubt it impacts all/most/many games at that "10%" rate you mention (link?)...

I think it was PCGamer or some such. That is what I was looking for, more of a "should he worry about it or not" sort of discussion.

Thanks E. D.

Thanks I seen that this AM but this is a much better explanation and a lot easier to understand.

Back