• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Project: Rackmount Overkill

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's an interesting case, does it have a specific brand or is all scratch build.

It is a Sencore TSS3030 according to the case. Can't find this exact model, but it does say 'TESTSERVER' on that same label. Possibly a first model sort of thing?

Nah I'm a webhost, I have my own servers..vps..ect, Interested in some space?

He was with Godaddy and they were not treating him right so I took care of him. Hes been a happy camper since! :) :bday:

HAHA THAT's WHAT SHE SAID!!! Man I told you it was crazy heavy! My 2200 was enough to sink a ship.

immm maybe :) wanna pm me some price info? :)

It will probably sit in the rack until I can find a use for it.

...I don't have a rack and I've been saying this since I started the thread.

I don't see the confusion here. I'm saying, it will sit in the rack (implying once I get one...) until I find a use for it...

Well, got the UPS moved in a tested. About half the batteries are reporting 3v and the others are at 7v (should be 6v). Got quoted for $280 for the 16 batteries I need to get it working. This is taking "Rackmount Overkill" to new heights.

ups_apart.JPG

battery_pack.JPG

Back