• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Team32 Artwork (56k Warning ahead!)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TollhouseFrank

Senior Headphone Guru
As suggested by David, I think I'll start a thread for Team32 artwork!

I'd like to turn this into a competition of sorts later on, and have at least 3 categories: T32 in Paint, T32 in Photoshop, T32 in RealLife (photos and such)

T32 in paint is simple. Just use the basic MSPaint (or linux/mac equivalents) that came with your system and create some artwork that is folding related!

Remember, when you save it, save it as a .gif to improve file size and compression.

T32 in photoshop is just that, if you can photoshop it, then have at it! please in .jpg to help those with dial-suck!

T32 in real-life is a photo of something in real life that relates to T32, even IF it IS a photo of you doin' laundry and someone else holdin' up a sign that says "Join the Fold!" Also in .jpg for those on dialsuck!

Any rules changes will be made to this first post.

Any suggestions, please post them.

HAVE FUN, and please remember, we are a G-Rated forum, so keep it that way in the drawings/photos.

Once the competition is decided upon, certain prizes will be given....

**EDIT**
Prizes still a work in progress
**EDIT**

~Frank

Last edited:
T32 Paint:

T32.GIF

T32 Photoshop:

(taken from King_Warg, its his design for the Linux OS he and I are still puttin' work into, Borgix, a linux design for cluster folding)

bkgndB.JPG

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I'm without any artistic abillity so maybe I'll keep out of it...... Maybe I should get my girlfriend involved. She's good at all that arty stuff.

the lord of the FOLD ... I LOVE IT!!

idea: have a thumb-drive as the ring ... my Precious

i know EXACTLY where i have my 1 (Precious) F@H thumb-drive i keep @ work for when we get new PCs in... and i know im *NOT* a "happy Hobbit" when somebody else uses it... :temper:

Last edited:
OMG... Danny (King_Warg)... that takes the cake. The Lord of the Fold....

I know there are guys in here who can make some doozies... but to beat that, its gonna take somethin spectacular

Back