• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OC Exclusive Deal - Crystal Edge Acrylic Case

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
To follow up on our review of the Crystal Edge Acrylic Case, the manufacturer has extended us a special Overclockers.com member discount which slashes 20% OFF the regular price.

At $69.99, the case is a good value to begin with, but with the discount, the case is just $55, making it the least expensive acrylic case on sites I checked (Xoxide and CrazyPC). Plus, this case qualifies for FREE Amazon Super Saver Shipping, which saves you another few bucks.

Enter Coupon Code OCMEMBER to get the discount.

Buy the Crystal Edge on Amazon.com.

Ends October 31

Note: Amazon Prime members get free two-day shipping on this product. This product is fulfilled by Amazon.com, so all refunds or issues go through Amazon.

Last edited:
Thank you, Overclockers.com community members

Hi everybody!

I am Benjamin Ko at MyOpenPC.com.

It's my great pleasure to support Overclockers.com community.

Frankly speaking, CRYSTAL edge acrylic mini tower case is designed not mainly for enthusiast but rather for casual users.

If you are a computer geek and frequently asked to build a PC for your fmily and friends, this case can give them a surprise and reveals what you have done for them. CRYSTAL edge is suitable for a decorative PC in home and shops. Sometimes it can be used for educational purpose.

For your information, acrylic material is expensive but has the following advantages:

• Stronger than glass
  • Lighter than aluminium
  • has 99.8% transparency
  • No rust and variations

The charateritics of acryl and our patent pending aluminium profile architecture guaratees the strength and long life of the case.

Please pay attention to the follow two things:

Though CRYSTAL edge is a DIY type, it is nortorious that it can be assembled as easy as a lego.

To be small as possible, CRYSTAL edge is compatible only with mATX motherboard and mATX power supply. However, it can accomodate 10" long graphic cards if you use only one HDD.

If you have furthur questions, we provide technical support via e-mail: [email protected].

Thanks in advance!

Benjamin Ko

P.S. We have manufactured hand-made acrylic cases, only acrylic cases for more than 10 years and are proud of No. 1 market share in Korea and Japan market.

The following picture shows acrylic display cases made by us which were used by Samsung to display Samsung SSDs in action at CES 2010.

ces_samsung2.jpg

Personally I'd probably end up drilling another fan in the side as only 1 intake and exhaust is not enough!

Is the big "myopenpc.com" logo on the side standard or is that just for the review sample and pictures?

I am pretty sure it's part of the case. Not just for the sample. Ben has been following this thread, so maybe he will chime in when he sees your questions.

Matt

MYOPENPC.COM logo is the part of this product. The purpose of it is to provide air intake holes.

If you want more fans, the third one can be attached at the bottom plate. The front and bottom fans provide inward air flow and the back fan provides outward air flow exhausting heat.

People usually attache only two fans to reduce noise and two fans are enough. However if your system needs more cooling, you can add the third fan at the bottom plate.

Thanks, guys.

Benjamin Ko /MyOpenPC.com

Request for Reviews

I appreciate all the Overclockers.com members who bought CRYSTAL edge clear transparent mini tower case for mATX form factor motherboards and PSUs.

As mdcomp announced, the 20% discount coupon code OCMEMBER will expire Sunday October 31th, 2010. Only two days are left. ;)

Those who bought our products, please take a moment to rate us as a seller on the Amazon.com website. You also can write a product review for other customers. Here's how...

Buyer feedback instructions
To rate you as a merchant, customers can do the following:
1. Go to Amazon.com.
2. At the top of the page, click Your Account.
3. In the Orders section, under More Order Actions, click Leave Seller Feedback.

Reviewing a product
To rate and review a product, a customer can do the following:
1. Open the product detail page.
2. Under Customer Reviews, click Create your own review.

I will appreciate you very much if you take time for your feedback and review.

As I posted on OC Exclusive Deal - Acrylic Benching Station, I have small gifts for the customers who left a review:

http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6644136&postcount=26

Thanks again! Have a wonderful weekend.

Benjamin Ko / MyOpenPC.com

Sneak Picture:
NEWTB.png.jpg

Back