• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE bmwbaxter Benching Bulldozer Live Tonight!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Gah someone typo'd the article title! Stabby stabby stab.*

* Not OCD _at all_

I would love to try some liquid He sometime. but unfortunately I don't have as deep of pockets.

I will try my best to beat 7623mhz... er... i mean 8000mhz tonight.

I finally got my BD motherboard.
I need to review it, then it's going really cold and I'm going to hunt down and pass the both of ya :rock:

7276 Mhz is as far as I got tonight.

12.3 Globals isn't bad... But I am extremely disappointed in not being able to push this chip to the limit.

Had some mositure issues I believe, my mobo is drying ATM so maybe 8ghz is in the future yet :chair:

Thanks to Sebas for his helpful advice.

Sorry you were disappointed, but look on the bright side. You are one of not-so-many people in the 7GHz club. There's plenty to be proud of there!

it was a serious problem.... it kept hiding... but it was always found.

looking at the results up on HWBOT it looks like part of my problem might have been a lack of vcore most of the other submissions in the area I was shooting for were over 2.0 volts.

not sure how hokie was getting to 7.6 with only 1.812 volts, guess he is just good at the vodoo

Keep you eye on the frontpage and benchmarking section of the forum. there will be more livestreams by myself and others on the benching team.

Back