• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

With greetings from Russia

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BOSUN [TSC!]

As a sign of our respect for the for the team participating in folding@home project, we would like to send for your team some souvenirs from our team as a new year gift. We want to make such gifts as a good tradition in the relations between all the teams.

Could someone contact me and give post address where we can send a parcel?

With the best regards

Denis aka BOSUN
TSC!Russia F@H team

Prijatno poznakomit'sa, Bosun! :)Thank you for stopping by and wishing us well with a souvenir to usher in
the new year. By the way, kak skazat' "happy new year" po russki?

Oh, if the souvenir happens to be an AMD Interlagos 4P rig (2p will do) :screwy: ... send it directly to me. It'll be our little secret.
Our team captain does not need to know. I'm just joking. :p

Happy new year to you and everyone on your team... and thanks for all you do for F@H!

Na zdarov'e!

Prijatno poznakomit'sa, Bosun! :)
By the way, kak skazat' "happy new year" po russki?

Me too!
happy new year in russian - "s novym godom" :)

Oh, if the souvenir happens to be an AMD Interlagos 4P rig (2p will do) :screwy: ... send it directly to me. It'll be our little secret.
Our team captain does not need to know. I'm just joking. :p

Good joke :clap:
What nickname your captain have?
However, I'm still awaiting for adress

P.S. Sorry for my english... Not enough practice

What nickname your captain have?
However, I'm still awaiting for adress

P.S. Sorry for my english... Not enough practice

Sorry for the late reply, Bosun. It's a long holiday here. If no one has sent you a PM yet, they will shortly.

BTW, your English is excellent. I can't even read or write in cyrillic... just picked-up a few words (most of them bad ones :p ) from friends.

I will give this the proper media attention and pass it along to another team member depending on what it is :)

Howdy Bosun!

Merry Christmas to you and TSC! Your team has really moved up in the team rankings, this year - congratulations.

Lesson learned, I am not the best diplomat.

Better late than never, here is what TSC! Russia sent us for Christmas.

Thank you bosun and TSC!

Last edited:
Now I want an overclockers.com notebook. Who is the marketing manager around here? :)

Back