• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

#1 ppd is held by a new person. Will there be an answer?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
We are still #8 in the world and looking to move up, up and up. Specifically, 4.1 months to overtake our friends at Hardware.no. 9.7 months to overtake NVIDIA and 7.9 years to overtake EVGA. No one is looking to overtake us. This is a good spot to be in. All is quiet on the Southern front as we combat on the Northern front.

The World's Top 100.
@WhitehawkEQ is #30
@HayesK is #37 and 41
@dfonda is #80
@torin3 is #83
@Holdolin is #86

The team is slumping in active membership. We are down 6 active users. We could use more rather than less. 46 active folders with an average ppd of 13 million. That's a strong number.

Top 19 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 10 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 7 are earning 20 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 30 million ppd or more.
Top 4 are earning 40 million ppd or more.
Top 3 are earning 50 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are earning 140 million ppd or more.
Top 1 is earning 200 million ppd or more. And this is where this weeks story lies.

Our #1 ppd earner is Holdolin. As of this writing, he is averaging 207,473,451. In the last 24 hours he is earning slightly more at 210,239,002 points per day. We've seen HayesK fight against "upstarts" in the past. Will HayesK move production to take the lead again? Will he have to expand his folding farm? What will happen? Maybe nothing. I don't know and thus the excitement. Will he or won't he? Stay tuned.

Individually, @ZapTap has earned 90 million and will have his first 100 million very very soon. Looking forward to it buddy. Looking forward to it.
Voyager529 has earned 6 million. 7 million coming soon.
Belnarlo has earned 100k.
Rambabu has earned 90k.

Keeping in mind that it's not how much you fold but *if* you fold. We welcome any and all involvement. Thank you.

At last check I'm still awesome so.... That's about all I can think of.

Until next week? (Holiday weekend. I may or may not write an update. If not, have a Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it. Otherwise:
Build, Borg, Recruit.)

Build more machines.
Borg friends and family's machines WITH permission.
Recruit new members to join our team.

Build, Borg, Recruit.

The few, the proud: Team 32. Y'all totally kick ***. I mean really. We have one of the smallest teams in the project yet sit in the top 10, on the way to top 5 IN THE WORLD. Think about that for a minute. In the world.

On another note: @don256us upstart? look, just because after reading @WhitehawkEQ birthday thread and realizing i'm like the team baby (i'm only 53 lol) don't mean you get to call me an upstart :chair: :shock:

Again, back to my earlier statement: in the world. I don't know how else to say how proud I am not just to be on this team, but of all of you that do what you can, big or small. Every WU is a win' Every point is a point for the greater good.

Back