• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1 year and 10,968 Time Spy points later...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice. Which 3080 did you get and dare I say how much did you pay? [emoji23]

Last edited:
Nice grab. Could only the BestBuy 3070 Founder's edition. But that was from an eBay scalper for $800. :p

OUCH!!! If you told me I would have tried to grab you one. They have popped up plenty of times.

OUCH!!! If you told me I would have tried to grab you one. They have popped up plenty of times.
Eh, it's not my money, so I don't care that much. :)

I really want the 3080 founders edition TI with the 20 gigs of RAM. And that's either been delayed, or postponed, or not going to be made. And since Best Buy is the only place you can get it anyway...

But if you do know somebody that has a 2060, 2070 series let me know, my brother's looking for one for a decent price.

Last edited:
Your brother STILL hasn't found a GPU? I would say keep looking on Craigslist. Heck check here we had a few decent deals go through the classifieds.

The drivers for my 5700Xt were always crashing in game. Of course, multiplayer games with my friends. It was slightly embarrassing as it happened at least a few times a week and sometimes twice in a gaming session.

I would have been ok with a 3060Ti had it released at the same time as the 3070/3080. I was aiming for the 3070 when this 3080 fell in my lap. If I found a 3070 I would have saved $200 and been closer to a new CPU.

OH, BTW I still get frame drops in Fortnite. From 400 to 40 lol

Your brother STILL hasn't found a GPU? I would say keep looking on Craigslist. Heck check here we had a few decent deals go through the classifieds.

He has not. I doubt he'd go there. He's the type to get it form a store with a manufacture warranty only. If there was one available here, I'd prolly be the one to get it for him. ;)

Newegg shuffle then.

What is his budget? $2,000 to $140,000? USD of course.

Newegg shuffle then.

What is his budget? $2,000 to $140,000? USD of course.

Actually, I think he's given up. He only wants it for the RTX audio processing support through a 3rd party audio VST plug in... (that has no conformation of even working yet).

So... yeah. Think he's on his own for this one.

Back