• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1155 open boxed MBs on newegg

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i dont touch the open box stuff from them who knows who has fumbled around with them lol.and not coming with the shields and accessory's is an issue for me=))~

oh no doubt. i totally would not buy one, but the fact that they put open boxes up has me hoping for the new retail boxes by the end of the week.

Those open box items are gone. I wonder if they were all bought up or if Newegg listed them accidentally.

well hopefully for you they will=))

one can only hope. though not just for me, but for every man and woman *band strikes up and plays* who are suffering through this drought of 1155 mother boards. no man nor woman or dare i say even child should not have to continue living through this motherboard dark age the likes which have not been seen since... a couple years go?

ok back to reality... sure im being an optimist but i hope theyre back soon.

one can only hope. though not just for me, but for every man and woman *band strikes up and plays* who are suffering through this drought of 1155 mother boards. no man nor woman or dare i say even child should not have to continue living through this motherboard dark age the likes which have not been seen since... a couple years go?

ok back to reality... sure im being an optimist but i hope theyre back soon.

Amen to that, lol. :p I've got my 17 2600k sitting around on my desk while I wait for the new motherboards and this is simply torture! :cry:
Let's just hope that they are released soon... :rain:

yes i feel for you poor buggers,i wont be do to upgrade for at least another few months lol hopefully by then they will be out lol i see newegg has some biostars in lol

you can feel sorry for this poor bugger too while your at it, i have to build 3 i5 systems and none of them are for me. 1 for the wife and 1 for each of her parents... im just itching to do some building.

haha i bet,nothing better than putting a new system together=))its like Christmas morning every time lol

and shame on you for talking about wanting to upgrade with that fine system your running... im still scooting along with my e8500

Been there done that with an open box,won't ever make that mistake again..Was a nightmare..

Odd. I've never had any problems with open box/recert from the egg. It's a hit or a miss. I've been lucky thus far.

Back