• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2 New Folding Teams

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

WhitehawkEQ

Premium Member
We have 2 new Folding Teams coming up our tail pipe :)
"CERN & LHC" and VMware, both started up in March this year and in 3 months is out producing us, both in avg PPD and total point per day.
Does anyone know who "CERN & LHC" is? :) Well if you don't, they smash atoms together. LHC stands for Large Hadron Collider. Now VMware we know and if you don't know who VMware is then in the dog house with you :rofl:

I wonder what kind of hardware they have in CERN, probably some pretty impressive stuff.

I'm not really active recently because of a too high electric bill but what I see is that most, and I mean like almost all F@H team members (at least from those listed) are inactive and this is the reason why PPD is not as high as we could expect. When I'm at 260 something spot and 3 guys are passing me when I'm not active for 4-5 months then it says a lot. Considering new hardware power, we could get a really high boost with only some members running their GPUs. I bet that most are not even playing games on their 2080Ti ;)

Last edited:
Back