• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED $230 2600K at Microcenter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Damn i have an unopened i5 2500k i just picked up from MicroCenter... sooo tempting to upgrade.

Has anyone checked if Fry's does price matching if no local microcenters?

Haven't checked, but since this is a coupon deal, Fry's pricematch policy doesn't include coupons. The $50 off combo, perhaps, but definitely not the coupon.

Actually just picked this up for my brother who lives in Seattle. Since I already have a 2500k for gaming, I don't need a 2600k. Even after shipping this ends up being much much cheaper than anywhere else.

Just a heads up: the coupon expires tomorrow, 1/30.

I almost gave myself a heart attack cause I thought it expired already, and am planning on going today.

if im not mistaken the expiration date depends on the day you print the coupon. mine would have expired on the 2nd. it took three days to get it so im assuming they gave me a couple of days grace.
i picked mine up on friday :D cant wait to start the new build!

Dang I wish I would of seen this earlier...I've been thinking about getting a 2600K, and this would of made me do it i'm sure. I live a half hour away from a MC.

How exactly would I get the coupon if it isn't too late?

I picked up 4 of them today...

Well... 3.

Evidently the one I had my wife go in to get they messed up and sold her a 2600 NON "K".

So I gotta call them back in the morning to get that rectified.

Had an experience that left a bitter taste in my mouth... First, I tried to get a 2600K and a motherboard, so it would be -$50 for the motherboard and -$50 for the 2600K. The floor salesman told me the savings wouldn't stack. I asked him if I could get a 2500K as well to get the combo savings. He said yes, so I take 2 CPUs and a motherboard up to the front. When I get to the register, the cashier was going to scan up the 2600K and the motherboard with stacked savings, but a lady (who seemed to be having a bad day) came up and said the savings do not stack. So I go back to the original 2 CPUs and one motherboard, and she said there was a limit of one CPU per person. Luckily, my friend tagged along so he paid for my 2600K, but they do not have their story straight in that store. :mad:

Back