• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

40% OFF Everything at Timberland.com !!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Timberland boots are awesome and Timberland boat shoes are the best/ I'm going to buy a pair tomorrow for sure as this is a great deal. I s'pose you people up North will be needing a pair of Boots for the snow, might as well get a pair of Timberlands as they are rugged and comfortable. :cool:

WOOT!

Subtotal $278.91
Gift Certificate $0.00
Promotion Code -$111.60
Shipping $0.00
Sales Tax $10.05
Amount Due $177.36

s'pose you people up North will be needing a pair of Boots for the snow, might as well get a pair of Timberlands as they are rugged and comfortable.

Tell me about it (I live in Maine) heh...
all we have are snow, moose and hicks. :p

Come to Maine and enjoy all that is awesome!:rolleyes:

bigsoomo said:
wtf??? are you serious?? did u call timberland to see what they are going to do...tahts fudged

Called em. The people work part time 3 days a week and can't help you if one person is working on it. So I sit and wait.

Timberland CS sucks mucho asso. I keep calling and I'm being told each time that the person working on my account will call back, and I've not received one call back. That's like 17 calls I've made so far.

Back