• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED $55.20 for a100,000 mile Tire Hankook Optimo H727 if buying a set of 4 delivered

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

c627627

c(n*199780) Senior Member
http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...nter=1&ar=65&rd=15&vid=007360&sw=false&cs=205

Of course you'll need to change the tire size selection for your car, so start here: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direct/findTireSearch.do

$95 x 4
- $100 Rebate
- $50 Hankook Rebate
- 4% Cashback Fat Wallet or Ebates
- Free Shipping

I would buy four Valve Stems at $3 each [they are automatically added in cart], you will need a new set for the next <100,000K ;)

So the only remaining question is where to install them. Discount Tire (as opposed to DT Direct) has stores and deals on installations if you have them in your zip code. For those of us who do not, Walmart quoted me $9 per tire install. Good deal on install or no?

Attachments

• Hankook Optimo H727.png
    Hankook Optimo H727.png
    79.5 KB · Views: 1,394
  • Hankook.png
    Hankook.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,038
Last edited:
lol.... 100k mile tires... say good by to any type of grip. wet driving HAHA, and anything more extreme you may as well be trying to drive up a wall.

lol.... 100k mile tires... say good by to any type of grip. wet driving HAHA, and anything more extreme you may as well be trying to drive up a wall.

Not entirely true.

Sure... They aren't gonna handle like a set of BFG KD's or something... But with a Traction Rating of A... They aren't gonna be horrible for 95% of what people do while driving.

Definitely a market for these for people who want to install one set that would last them longer than three sets of tires from the corner store, while saving hundreds of $. You can budget for a lot of sweet hardware with the money saved like that.

They may not feel all that different to many drivers out there with specs suitable for many family cars and minivans.

Definitely a market for these for people who want to install one set that would last them longer than three sets of tires from the corner store, while saving hundreds of $. You can budget for a lot of sweet hardware with the money saved like that.

They may not feel all that different to many drivers out there with specs suitable for many family cars and minivans.

Exactly... These would have been perfect for my wifes Venture Mini-Van.

I also don't much care for mileage ratings... Because I have YET to have a set of tires make it to the advertised rating.

Wow nice deal! These would be awsome for my Lumina. My days of drag/street racing are long gone, so for normal driving these look pretty good. I was also looking at the Michelin Defender with 90k miles.

Still tho for 55 bux a pop, these are not bad at all.

I looked at Michelin Defender and thought if somehow both $100 and the $80 Michelin rebate were valid at discount tire direct, then a set of Michelin's would still be about $104 more expensive out-of-pocket.

Wasn't sure about the $80 rebate being valid, didn't know if extra 10,000 miles on the Hankook's would mean they would last 11% longer than Michelin's and if all that was taken care of, wasn't sure if Michelin's were worth the extra $104. :shrug:

Oh, Hankook H727 is one of the best all-season tires:

Attachments

• Hankook.png
    Hankook.png
    79.3 KB · Views: 1,435
Is there any way to search by tire size and not car? Apparently Discount Tire has never heard of Austin Healey and the only MG is an MGB.

Hmmm might get these for my wifes car... if the option exists :)

Currently running stock tires on the vehicle.... still 81k miles later! Though they need to be changed out.

wish i could get tires for my truck that cheap do they come in 35"? :rofl:

Deal Expired. Good luck elsewhere.

Back