• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

6600GT AGP Cooling Pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i have no problem aginst dan, i had a problem with post #56, where 2 links were given. both of which were by the same person, that person who had this product who jus happened joined us this month. with 6 posts which all happens to be about this product.

never the less, i still said it was a very well designed product. i'll jus wait tillwe see some results on the front page.

consumer9000 said:
It's a shame you guys still think Dan is not legit, but I can understand why some of the skeptics among you might think that. Not a problem.
Joe of overclockers.com will be recieving a test unit on Thursday and will be doing an evaluation of it's performance. :)

At last - time for good test.

I just want to add I am skepticle because of post 56 BUT want this thing to perform well because so many members here and elsewhere can benifit from it

Consumer9000 and all, what makes this awesome cooler work better than Arctic Coolers's video card coolers? Will there be versions for other cards? Will there be versions that dont cool RAM? And im guessing ur a rep for STATIS right?

BTW Comsumer, tell that company ur representing that they are AWESOME! companies like this is what everyone wants, quality quality quality, its something hard to find in too many comptuer component companies.

P.S. i hope someday soon that u guys will start making these things for ATI (I have a 9800Pro but by the looks of it u guys wont be making coolers for older ccards like that) cards...if im still using ATI by then that is :rolleyes:

Last edited:
diehrd said:
I just want to add I am skepticle because of post 56 BUT want this thing to perform well because so many members here and elsewhere can benifit from it

that is so well said, i wonder if u really did go to spec ed. lol jk. yes we all hope this will perform as well as u said it would cus then it'll be a total killer.

bump...this is an awesome thread and i want to see the news about this awesome kooler keep up...and tomorrow is thursday so im expecting the review on the front page soon! YAY! lol

Give Joe a day or two with it before you expect a full review ;)

Indeed. Assuming the delivery man doesn't steal the package before Joe can even get the part! :p I think we need to enlist the help of that vicious looking attack cat to ensure safe delivery.

jcw122 said:
Consumer9000 and all, what makes this awesome cooler work better than Arctic Coolers's video card coolers? Will there be versions for other cards? Will there be versions that dont cool RAM? And im guessing ur a rep for STATIS right?

BTW Comsumer, tell that company ur representing that they are AWESOME! companies like this is what everyone wants, quality quality quality, its something hard to find in too many comptuer component companies.

P.S. i hope someday soon that u guys will start making these things for ATI (I have a 9800Pro but by the looks of it u guys wont be making coolers for older ccards like that) cards...if im still using ATI by then that is :rolleyes:

well, for the first part, arctic cooling doesn't make a cooler for this card... so this is the ONLY cooler that fits this card (its made specifically for it...) though you probably know that....

another thing.. it makes DIRECT contact with the ram... thats the reason this is the only cooler that is made for the 6600GT AGP....

the copper heatspreader and the main heatsink is very well lapped, and is bonded together with arctic silver adhesive.......

anyway, yeah, just a roundup with what i saw... im guessing the contact is the win-over

SolidxSnake said:
well, for the first part, arctic cooling doesn't make a cooler for this card... so this is the ONLY cooler that fits this card (its made specifically for it...) though you probably know that....

another thing.. it makes DIRECT contact with the ram... thats the reason this is the only cooler that is made for the 6600GT AGP....

the copper heatspreader and the main heatsink is very well lapped, and is bonded together with arctic silver adhesive.......

anyway, yeah, just a roundup with what i saw... im guessing the contact is the win-over

thanks SolidxSnake...didnt know there wasnt a cooler for that card. And yeah i noticed that the contact is OUTSTANDING and the lap job (exept for that one pic) is very nice.

Yeh, the quality is amazing!

You have to see it in person to believe it! The lap job is perfectly flat.

Well worth the money IMO

Back