• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE NZXT Havik 120 Heastsink Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Going in the heatsink testbed today is a new offering from NZXT, the Havik 120. I tested its older brother, the Havik 140 several months ago and found it to be a pretty decent performer. The design philosophy on this one is just a little bit different than their first offering, so we are going to put it through the mill and see how well it cools a 200+ watt heatload....

... Return to article to continue reading.

alternatives

HM very well done.
Will be interested to see future reviews.
The EVGA Superclocked may be of interest, as would the CM Hyper 212 EVO. The Enermax T-60s and the CM GeminII S524 come to mind as affordable top down if not super low coolers.

It would be interesting seeing results from the T-60 with different fans, and the S524 with both other 120 and 140mm fans.
Thank you!

Thank you.

I do have an EVO waiting to be reviewed at the house when I get some time. I was able to buy it for little cost to me because I was able to sell the TS140 I reviewed recently to a friend locally. As for the other heatsinks, if the companies will send me a review sample I will review them. But my budget for buying heatsinks for reviews is pretty sell busted right now, since if they don't send a review sample it comes out of my pocket. I won't review another Prolimatech offering until they decide to send something to review, as I have already given them a free ride for the Megahalems and the Genesis by buying those myself. And this EVO will probably be the last Cooler Master cooler I review unless they send me review samples too.

Thank you, especially for prompt reply, perfectly understandable.
The EVO review will make a good "comparison" benchmark!

Appreciate the effort and dediicaion involved

Back