• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE G.Skill Announces Z5i Mini-ITX Pentagonal SFF Chassis

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

G.Skill just announced the Z5i Mini-ITX pentagonal-shaped chassis. This uniquely styled small form factor case features a pair of contoured tempered glass panels that enclose the left, front, and right sides, and a dual-chamber design that allows for up to 280 mm of radiator space. Pricing and availability are not yet available. Below is G.Skill's official press release.

Click here to view the article.

There are several features in this chassis that I'm curious about. Hopefully, we receive a review sample so we can put her through the paces.

Yeah, it won't fit my 13" GPU (looks like it's good for 12" though), but...it will fit a 2x120/140mm AIO, I'd gather a couple of HDD/SSDs...

...wondering what the max PSU size is though.

After weighing this out, I just don't think I can ITX as I have too many M.2s in use (ideally I'd have three).

Back