• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8 Ghz waiting for your team.. plz help me!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

[email protected]

hi,

i try to do the yatta cluster, using linux, and the document <how-to-yatta.doc> but unfortunatly, i failed.... because of one or 2 command line... :(

so this is why im asking help... dont be afraid its easy help for you, if you know how to make a yatta server :eek: im thinking about gator maybe:D

i follow everything as written in the document, i bought my dsl/cable router, all my motherboard have realtek 8139, and the most important thing, i'm the administrator of my network :D

so if you can help me contact me by private message...

here is my setup...

server
Amd t-bird 1400Mhz

Farm
Amd Duron 1300Mhz
Amd Duron 1300Mhz
Amd Duron 1300Mhz
Amd Duron 1200Mhz

not in the farm but on folding
Amd Xp 2000+
Amd Xp 1700+
P4 1800Mhz
P4 2200Mhz

rogerdugans

Linux challenged Senior, not that it stops me...
You show as offline right now....YGPM too:)

My Diskless Cluster isn't Folding but I do have one up and running so I may be able to help..

If you can describe the errors or where things stop working it will help to figure things out ;)

stymee

YGPM one more time.

Sorry to be so slow with a response, just noticed the thread.

I'm no Linux guru, I just stumbled my way through the How To. But if you follow each step very carefully, it will work, at least with the hardware that I used.

Sorry I can't be more help, good luck!

-stymee

OP
N

[email protected]

yeah i got it up.. but since then i got to sell almost everything.. o forgot to count the power nedded for a farm like this... oh,.. this is a real old topic.. this is my first farm, i build an other farm based on Xp2600+ 10 client and this one used too much power for me.. i stoped farming right there... for now i got one Piv and 2 xp2600+

gulp35

Try overclockix...my farm runs using this and it works great! Arkaine (from this forum) developed it and lots of folks here use it so there is pleanty of support.