• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

8ik1100 +533cpu

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Xtrem-Ocer

Hi
I wanted to oc my p4 2,4b on the 8ik1100 motherboard. Rockstable at 170 FSb with 1,525 VCore, but on 175FSB´s its not stable anyway(also with 1,70 VCore). Ram is not the Problem, PCI-AGP is locked. Whats the problem ?the processor?,or is there an issue with 533fsb cpus?
thanks in advance

jszent

try to change your memory settings maybe something like 2.5-6-3-3.No issues with that mobo and that chip to my knowledge I ran the same setup as you for about a week,but I had twin pc2700 sticks,so I went to a 2.4c 800 fbs and what a differance.................

inferno_gr

Xtrem, i have exactly the same problem with 8KNXP, i bet that the cause is the same: run easytune4 from windows and see if the agp/pci is actually locked, because in my mobo it is not no matter what i do it is in synch with the fsb (pci=fsb/4 and agp=fsb/2).Let me know what happent.