• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A little socket 370 action

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice work Opty, you wouldn't happen to have anything in the 80486 class would you?

That would be great it's one of the catagories we're missing and would help the team cip out a lot, I just managed to hit 750+ DDR2 but only subbed 748 for the comp. http://valid.x86.fr/fcbywy

Thanks man it was all do to a bios flash and decent ram only 2.4v

I blame the board, usually if I have good Spi my WPrime sucks and vice versa. My AM2 board is like that. Great for SPi but.............

I blame the board, usually if I have good Spi my WPrime sucks and vice versa. My AM2 board is like that. Great for SPi but.............
You may be on to something there. I forgot to install the chipset drivers too so I'm going to do that and take another crack at it.

Make it squeal Opty, no mercy
You know it! I've been slacking for too long time to get serious. I have 14 P3's and 20 Athlon XP's coming in the mail, hopefully I can bin some good chips out of the lot. This Celly is the best out of 5.

Nice runs!!!!

Side note, use the link from your front page instead of what you have. When people use that link, it recalculates your score (see how it says calc=true?) every time versus going to the result.

Nice runs!!!!

Side note, use the link from your front page instead of what you have. When people use that link, it recalculates your score (see how it says calc=true?) every time versus going to the result.

Thanks man that never occurred to me. I blame it on thermal grease intoxication.

Back