• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[mbot] SuperPi ranking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
:shrug:

V couldn't do more than 650 on 0121...he thinks the BIOS might be weak, might be right. No easy way to even tell on this one what the limiting factor is. :S

Either of you guys ever try 301? I think I'll flash 206 next and see how it goes. Messed around with 32M last night, I'm not even going to post the results.

0301 and 0206 don't have the Pi boost. I've used both and they seem the same. 0301 is the first shipping BIOS AFAIK. 99% of my benching is on 0206, and Vince never uses anything but that one. (except 0121 for 1M) hipro managed to mod newer ones to give the boost...if you can manage that then you can use whatever you want. :p

[hwbot]11.797 - core i7 920 @ 3477MHz[/hwbot]

superpi-1.jpg

[hwbot]8.393s - i7 940 @ 4969MHz -DICE[/hwbot]

Attachments

• Superpi1m8393.jpg
    Superpi1m8393.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 298
11.934s - E8400 @ 4000mhz

http://www.hwbot.org/listResults.do?userId=20574&applicationId=3

Have I submitted this correctly? If I've made a mistake can someone PM me

just abut, on hwbot when you enter the cpu, wait for it to give you a scroll down with full name, then click on the right cpu
also if you want extra data posted here, add it to hwbot under description, like cpu speed, hsf, what not

otherwise nice score man :beer:

Cheers buddy. :D

Is there anyway to know where I am in the rankings? Like 300# fastest on OC Forums and what not?

Cheers buddy. :D

Is there anyway to know where I am in the rankings? Like 300# fastest on OC Forums and what not?

np :beer:

you already posted see page 1 of this thread
on hwbot you will update in an hour or so, but it does need accurate cpu to rank you

Hi zbo,

Your submissions looks good. Can your memory run any faster? It's not a big deal in 1M, for every other bench you need 1:1 or faster.

I'm not sure, it's speced at 800mhz. I've never oc'ram before. I'll give it ago tomorrow and report back.

:beer: lol man....I got the speed (luck) but you have the efficiency (real skill)... I'll concede 32m to you if you leave me alone in 1m ???? hhahahahaha...I know its not in your blood to give up!

Back