• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

We're #7!!! WOOT! WOOT!!!! & 1 BILLION!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Man-o-man—15 positions away from being back on the teams first page of EOC stats 😅🤙 to think I was once there with only 33mil years ago 😝
You know why that is right? Well the CUDA cores on GPU's has just about doubled for each new GPU that Nvidia has put out.
For exp: GTS 450 has 192 cores, RTX 3080 8704 CUDA cores, RTX 4090 16384 CUDA cores, so how many CUDA cores will the next GPU have? :comp:

Last edited:
You know why that is right? Well the CUDA cores on GPU's has just about doubled for each new GPU that Nvidia has put out.
For exp: GTS 450 has 192 cores, RTX 3080 8704 CUDA cores, RTX 4090 16384 CUDA cores, so how many CUDA cores will the next GPU have? :comp:
They missed a Golden Opportunity to name it Barra Cuda....:cool:

Feels great! Even the allure of crypto mining back in the day when it was worth it on a PC didn’t pull me from the good feeling of FAH points… something about folding and the lack of money greed hits different 🤣😅 I mean I have always played in crypto—but I’d rather us my machines like this!
I know what you mean I am at 117,348,720 points and in a month or so I will be on the front page.(y):)

Looks like me and Folding Monkeys are in a points battle.:LOL:
"Folding Monkeys" is the name we gave to a group challenge. Back in the day there were a few guys on different teams with chimp in the name. They decieded to have a points battle. This was called the Chimp Challenge. They quickly called on their respective teams to help fold for the race. Everyone would change their folding name (in our case) to Folding Monkeys. We would fold for about a week then go back to our own user names. These users were flash in the pan users as everyone would jump in, earn as much as possible then jump out.

Our more recent race was just team against team which garners more participation as you don't have to change to user name.

Last edited:
"Folding Monkeys" is the name we gave to a group challenge. Back in the day there were a few guys on different teams with chimp in the name. They decieded to have a points battle. This was called the Chimp Challenge. They quickl called on their respective teams to help fold for the race. Everyone would change their folding name (in our case) to Folding Monkeys. We would fold for about a week then go back to our own user names. These users were flash in the pan users ans everyone would jump in, earn as much as possible then jump out.

Our more recent race was just team against team which garners more participation as you don't have to change to user name.
Thank you for explaining that to me. (y)

Back