• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Absurd things people say about PC's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dell_Axim said:
Today, someone at school said, "I overclocked my computer to 6GHz." I asked if he was Chilly1, since only Chilly1 has a chance of overclocking that high. He's not, so I replied with the usual, "You had me. You lost me. You here, messing with my mind."
Well, you dont have to be chilly1 to do that...but you do need some damn good hardware.
He probably thought such a thing was impossible, like a 3.4ghz AMD processor :rolleyes: (see sig :cool: )

Elif Tymes said:
I wish I were a mac geek, then I could be ignorant..

Omg dude...if that was me, i would have layed some serious pwnage on that mac fanboy.

i would have provided links, Benchmarks, Statistics, And then thrown everything back in his face that he said. Sounds like he is talking about himself when he was ranting on at you.

he even told you he had proof he was right...you ask for proof then he gets mad because you havn't shown 100% proof he's wrong?

good thing we can't travel through monitors, or i'd be in jail for 100's of murders. And i'd look the judge/jury in the eye's and tell them i'm glad i killed those people, because we need less stupid people on earth.

Back